- About This Policy
- Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Information
- Information Sharing
- Your Choices
- More Questions?
- Updating Personal Information
ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy describes our privacy practices for the WIMPY Egypt website. It also applies to our practices for our mobile phone and text programs used for WIMPY Egypt.Back to top ↑
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Contact Information: For example, we might collect your name and street address. We might also collect your phone number or email address.
Payment Information: For example, we might collect your credit card information when you make an online purchase at WIMPY.
Demographic Information: We might, for example, collect your age. We might also collect information about the food you like.
Other Information: For example, we collect IP addresses and user browsing behavior. We collect this and other information using the tracking tools described in this policy.Back to top ↑
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information directly from you. For example, when you register on our website, for a sweepstakes or for one of our programs. We also collect information if you leave comments or make contact requests.
We collect information from you passively. If you are on a mobile device and use a location-based service, for example, then we will collect your location. We use common tracking tools like browser cookies to collect information passively. We may also use web beacons.
We collect information from third parties. For example, we might get information about you from one of our franchisees. This information might be combined with information we already have.Back to top ↑
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your information as is disclosed at the time we collect the information and in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests or inquiries. For example, we use your information to fulfill orders or prizes. We might also use your information to register you for a promotion in our app or website. From time to time, we may also use your information to process your employment application if we introduce employment section in our website.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. We use information to understand our visitors and customers. This includes looking at website usage trends. We also use your information to make website and product improvements. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. We may do these activities using the tracking tools described in this policy.
- For security purposes. We might use information to protect our website, app or our company. We might also use information to protect our customers or our business partners.
- To promote WIMPY and our related companies. Unless we tell you otherwise, we might send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. We might also notify you about new website, app features or product offerings. To manage your communications, follow the instructions in "Your Choices" below.
- To communicate with you about your account or our relationship. For example, to notify you about changes to this Policy or our website Terms, to let you know about issues relating to your order or your relationship with us.
We may share your information as follows:
With other Americana Brands, Inc. companies and brands. Other companies and brands under the Americana Company name. If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order. We may also disclose if a government agency or investigatory body requests.
In the event all or part of WIMPY transfers ownership. For example, if there is a merger, acquisition, or similar event, we will share information with the new owner. We may also sell off all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale.
With our vendors. We will share information with companies that help us deliver products and services. We also allow third parties like website hosting companies to collect information on our behalf.Back to top ↑
To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can follow the instructions in any individual promotional email you receive from WIMPY. When logged in, registered users can also change their options at the My Account page.
To opt out of us sharing your information with third parties for their promotional purposes, you can follow the instructions in any individual promotional email you receive or when logged in, registered users can also change their options at the My Account page. If you accept an offer from one of our third-party marketing partners after you opt out, we will share your information with that specific party.
You can choose whether to disclose personal information. Some parts of our sites/app and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use, though, if you choose not to share. If you turn of cookies or tracking tools parts of our site and services may also not function properly.Back to top ↑
We use industry standard measures to protect personal information. We cannot guarantee that you will be completely secure, however. We recommend that you use caution when using the Internet or mobile devices.Back to top ↑
Our app/ Site may contain links to other websites that WIMPY may not own or operate. We cannot control and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information. This Policy only applies to the personal information collected on this Site.Back to top ↑
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a registered user on our app, you can review, correct, update, or delete/deactivate your personal information. Log on to our app and click on "My profile" to make changes and or write to us at email@example.com or write through our contact us section.
- Your personal information will be stored in our own databases. Although we use security measures to help protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be liable for violations of security beyond our given control.
- Note that any information coming to us, whether words or phrases or signs or images or forms, you may not trade or used in any manner.
- Trademarks used in this site/app are owned by WIMPY. All other trademarks are the property of private owners of those brands.
- We are not responsible for any damages or injury caused by - without limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown in communication lines, will not be responsible for the damages, injuries including - without limitation - special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the materials in this site, even if a result of negligence.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information that is offered to us through your information to us (together referred to as the "Submission") will remain ours, will not be required of us treatment of any submissions as confidential nor be responsible for any thoughts on its business (including, without limitation, ideas for products or advertising) does not assume any responsibility for the result of any similarity that may appear in future operations, and we will still maintain our full rights regardless of the nature of the situation and where ever it may be.